The programme consists of 15 hours’ General English a full activity programme accompanied by Globe staff. Our teachers use communicative techniques to activate students’ passive knowledge and to build their confidence. Classes focus on the use of natural English and may include authentic materials, role play, music, drama and project work.
Various topics such as life in Britain, traditions and festivals, local legends, survival English etc are incorporated into the course to suit the students’ interests and the time of year. Any students staying long term (more than 4 weeks) will receive a monthly progress test and a report.
Overview of the course
- Age 11-14 and 15-18
- Level of English – beginner to advanced
- Start Dates – every Monday
- Duration – Minimum 1 week, maximum 10 weeks.
- Average in class – 8, maximum – 14.
- Full social programme to complement the classes – please see the samples below
- Homework – twice a week.
- Certificate and Progress Report
If you have any questions about the Discovery programme, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and the Globe team will be happy to help.