Educational Groups :: Future Careers
This course is aimed at 15-22 year old students, following a vocational course. The programme consists of 15 hours of study combining General English and Business English in the students’ specialist area.
Instead of an afternoon Activity programme, students will have a series of work related visits and talks in their specialist area, all accompanied by Globe staff. An evening activity is also included and weekend excursions are available on request. Classes aim to activate students’ passive knowledge, develop their language skills and build their confidence. We focus on communication, speaking and listening and use authentic materials and role play to give students practice in using their English in work related situations.
Possible programmes include:
- English for trainee secretaries
- English for Accountancy
- English for General Business students (import / export / management …)
- English for Administrators
- English for Hairdressers
- English for Travel and Tourism
- English for Hotel and Catering
- English for Agricultural students
- English for trainee teachers
- English for Media Studies
Please contact email@example.com for an individual quote.