Erasmus+ is the new EU programme, providing funding for professional development and training in education. Teachers and trainers from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia are eligible for funding for thaining courses.
Funding is available for course fees, travel and living expenses, accommodation and preparation costs for individuals and groups taking part in professional development training in the UK. Teacher training courses at the Globe are eligible under the Erasmus + scheme.
How to apply for Erasmus+ Funding:
- Identify which teacher training course at the Globe meets your needs. We are happy to discuss designing a course to suit your group’s needs.
- Read the official EU Erasmus+ Programme Guide
- Design a European Development Plan (check if your school has one already). The plan should outline your school’s development and training goals for one or two years and have a European perspective. Applying for funding for Globe teacher training can be part of this plan.
- You need to be registered with the Education Participant Portal as both an individual and as an organisation. You will be given a PIC number which you need for your application.
- Once you have your PIC number you can complete the application forms – please contact your National Agency.
If you would like to talk to the Globe team about which of our Teacher Training courses would suit you best, please contact us on email@example.com.