Self Catering Accommodation for Juniors
Even though most of the Globe students prefer to stay with a British host family during their time with us, sometimes a private apartment is a more suitable choice, especially for families with children. Please note that any junior student wishing to stay in one of the Globe apaprtments will have to be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 25.
- The Globe owns 11 self-catering apartments, 10 of which are located on campus and 1 is just 5 minutes’ walk from the school.
- Apartments are available on a private and shared basis.
- None of the apartment facilities are shared with the other occupants of the building.
- Our apartments vary in size but they are carefully selected, based on the number of people in the party. The apartments include a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities and utensils.
- All apartments include a TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Clean bed linen and towels are provided in all Globe apartments
Our week runs from Sunday to Sunday so we prefer our students to arrive and depart on those days. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire for other arrival days.